Thursday, March 08, 2018

Joyce Morris Raney 1937 - 2018

Joyce Raney

Joyce Morris Raney


Service
Sunday, March 4th, 2018 2:00pm
New Bethel Baptist Church

Today a very special lady had a memorial service at our church which was her church also, her vocal voice was so special, Roy and I were sick,unable to be there, we will never forget Joyce Raney,

Friends in Chumuckla . On Thursday afternoon my Aunt, Joyce Morris Raney passed away. She was the daughter of the late John (Obb) and Vera Mae Morris.


Lost one of my dear, sweetest sister's in Christ last week to the Heavenly Angel Choir! Ms. Joyce Raney sang like an angel & I will miss her beautiful voice until I am singing with her in the Heavenly choir,TOO! Prayers continue for her FAMILY & all of her friends who miss her as much as I do!!! See you when I get home, Ms. Joyce

No comments: