Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tough Love

This is my brother-in-law, James Gatewood and his son (my nephew) Christopher. Here is a tip - Don't tell them you know me if they stop you for breaking the law in Florida. James would arrest his own mother if he could catch her. Best I can make out, they really like doing this stuff, but it seems to me it must get old in hurricane seasason. Neither one can do a thing to help their own folks out (or themselves!) when the typhoon season is in full bloom. They get stuck all over creation managing traffic and life-and-death emergencies. Did you ever notice how law-enforecement people have arms that bow out at the waist? They walk like they are packin' even when they are dressed in civies and going to eat catfish at David's Catfish house in Milton. Posted by Picasa

No comments: