Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Velvie Hatfield's House Burns
Velvie Hatfield 85 was cooking in her kitchen when some grease exploded and caught her clothing on fire.... the home she's lived in for over 40 years also quickly caught fire.
She tried to put the fire out and fell out the back door and could not get up.
Frank Moore, passing by, saw the fire and called 911 and he saw Mrs. Hatfield was on fire and ran over and pulled her from the fire and put out the fire on her. She was life flighted to Baptist Hospital in Pensacola with 2nd degree burns on 50 percent of her body. Thats all I know right now. Doug. MORE HERE. Please feel free to add comments below.